Horseback Travel & Equestrian Tradition
Menu

ECUADOR Why Go There?

High in the Andes mountains, Ecuador offers horse-riding trails amongst the spectacular scenery of the Avenue of volcanoes. Immerse yourself in the culture of the Ecuadorian highlands and round-up cattle with local chagras (cowboys) whilst staying in traditional haciendas. Canter across open plains with no fencing to impede you, whilst watching condors circling overhead. You can even extend your riding holiday to visit the Amazon or Galapagos Islands.

SEE ALL OUR RIDES

  • Colored parade in Ecuador
    Dancers and Chagras parade Ecuador
  • Amazing scenery as you ride through the avenue of volcanoes
    A horseback trail ride through Ecuadors volcanoes
  • Stunning views over the Ecuadorian highlands
    Horseback trail rides between haciendas in Ecuador
  • Beautiful Cotopaxi in Ecuador
    Volcano trail on horseback around Cotapaxi in Ecuador
  • Be prepared for an adventurous trail ride in Ecuador
    Trail ride in Ecuador from Cotopaxi to Quilotoa

Country key facts

Capital: Quito
Area:: 283,520 km²
Population: : 16 218 217 inhabitants
Religion:: 95% Roman Catholic and the remaining 5% alternative Christian religions

Social and economic data

History

Geography

Back to top

Early bird discounts
Get 3% off all trips booked before 31/12/2019 for a departure in 2020.
Terms and conditions:
  • This 3% early bird discount applies to the cost of the trip, and excludes transfers & supplements, international or domestic flights, and any additional services.
  • This offer cannot be combined with any other current discount.