- International flights are not included
- Rate based on accommodation in a double room, B&B only, with 21 riding units to be used as follows:
- Riding lessons 45 min. (1 unit)
- Trail Riding 90 min. (3 units) or 3h (4 units)
- Full-Day-Horse-Trail (6 units)
- Whale Watching (3 units)
- Dolphin swimming (3,5 units)
- Island Tour (4.5 units)
- Hiking in the volcano crater (2,5 units)
- Rent-a-Scooter (2,5 units)
- Additional units can be pre-booked: €200/£176 for 10 units.
- Please note that the arrival and departure dates are very flexible: contact us with your requirements and we will check availability for you.
- Rides are confirmed for a minimum of 1 rider and a usual maximum of 9 riders, plus your guide.
- There is a single supplement of c.£200 (low-season), £215 (mid-season) and £280 (high-season) if you end up in a single room. In 2020 this is: €228/£200 low season (19.-26.01.2020 | 02.-09.02.2020 | 23.02.-01.03.2020 | 22.-29.03.2020 | 12.-19.04.2020 | 01.-08.11.2020 | 22.-29.11.2020 | 13.-20.12.2020), and €315/£280 high season. This is refunded if we find a sharer for you.
- Please note that the transfer between Lisbon and Faial island can be very long out of summer. Therefore you may overnight in Lisbon, if so, take the opportunity to explore the city.
- Extend your journey and explore Lisbon. Consult us for the accommodation in the heart of Lisbon.
The itinerary may be modified at anytime for security reasons, meteorological or events beyond our control such as blocked roads, rivers in flood, drought, strikes and local holidays. Equus Journeys, our local partners and their local guides will always strive to find the best solution and will alter the itinerary as needed.
The names of the hotels and accommodation are given for information only and depending on availability, they may be modified without notice and replaced by another of a similar standard.
1 English-speaking horse guide
1 horse equipped with saddle and bridle per rider
1 vehicle and driver
Double room in a guest house
Breakfast from day 2 to day 8
Beverages and personal extras - outside of those served at meal
Tips to the local team
Park, museum and tourist site fees
Cancellation and travel insurance are not included. Please note that insurance is mandatory. We recommend taking out an insurance policy as soon as your trip is booked in case of cancellation.
Single room supplement
Australian coat rental: €5/day